Mouldings by Enrique Lopez

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Graham Richards

Mouldings by Enrique Lopez

Post by Graham Richards »

We currently have to source two types of moulding from Lopez, but unfortunately only a small amount. Importing from Spain does not seem to be an option as delivery is expensive. Is there anyone on Framers Forum dealing with these moulding who I could perhaps order some through.

Graham
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Hi Graham,

There are some Enrique Lopez mouldings which are stocked by a number of U.K. distributors, but not all of them make it particularly obvious where the mouldings concerned come from. Also some copies of E.L. mouldings are available from certain distributors also.

From my own experience I know that Venton Enterprises (Kelly Bray in Cornwall - 01579 389310) stock a reasonably good range of genuine E.L. mouldings and International Art Supplies (in Watford) stock some very good quality Italian copies of some of the E.L. range also. No doubt there are other U.K. distributors which include E.L. mouldings or copies in their ranges.
Hope this helps,
Mark
Keith Hewitt
Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
Interests: Badminton, golf, gym, and exploring new places.

Try the mfg.

Post by Keith Hewitt »

Hi Graham,
IMO its always best to contact the mfg. as they know their product best.
Tell them what you are looking for and they should be able to tell you who in UK has bought the item
www.lopezmold.com where you can fill in an enquiry or try a direct e-mail to josem@lopezmold.com

Good luck!
Keith Hewitt
Graham Richards

Enrique Lopez mouldings

Post by Graham Richards »

Hi Mark

Thanks very much for your reply, have contacted Venton Enterprises - very helpful and mouldings required are on their way as we speak. Thanks again.

Graham
Not your average framer wrote:Hi Graham,

There are some Enrique Lopez mouldings which are stocked by a number of U.K. distributors, but not all of them make it particularly obvious where the mouldings concerned come from. Also some copies of E.L. mouldings are available from certain distributors also.

From my own experience I know that Venton Enterprises (Kelly Bray in Cornwall - 01579 389310) stock a reasonably good range of genuine E.L. mouldings and International Art Supplies (in Watford) stock some very good quality Italian copies of some of the E.L. range also. No doubt there are other U.K. distributors which include E.L. mouldings or copies in their ranges.
Hope this helps,
Mark
RobinC

Post by RobinC »

Hi,

I have a rep from this company calling to see me on Monday 23rd Oct - I need to order from them as De Montfort have their pictures illustrated in their catalogues framed in E. Lopez mouldings. - why they can't use one of the larger Uk companies and make life easier for all of us I do not know! However, I shall report in after Monday with any Info that may be useful

Robin
RobinC

Post by RobinC »

Right, the rep has been and gone. Moulding is supplied through JDH at Wetherby, Yorks tel 01937 844659. They place an order every Friday to be shipped from Spain to JDH before being sent onto the retail customers. Prices on the high side but apparantly the quality is very good (I have yet to meet a rep who tells me the quality is anything other)

A good range of moulding. We have ordered a few lines to try them out

Robin