Would you do this?

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Hi Keith,

I was just wondering what happened to these tapes. Are they available through distributors yet? If so which ones?
Thanks,
Mark
aivar

Post by aivar »

Hi Keith!! :D :D :D
The excellent goods! I saw the offer on use of decorative tapes at exhibition SACA as you have shown, but they offered narrow tapes.
In Russia I know the companies which use so the decorative glutinous sheets intended for advertising.
I assume, that your offer is very perspective for the Russian market as it can make cheaper qualitative registration in deep mount board . It is unique, I all the same would like to see richer choice. Also very much it would be desirable to know quality of glue and as the tape in due course will lead itself. And it is bad, that there is no it in archival execution as deep mount board love museums and antique dealers.
By the way, if want, I shall place your post with myself at a forum and I shall try to discuss with Russian colleagues. :D
Es esmu!
Keith Hewitt
Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
Interests: Badminton, golf, gym, and exploring new places.

When will deep bevel tapes be available?

Post by Keith Hewitt »

Hi Mark,

As I look after export I'm not involved in our domestic business

So I have aske my colleague PAUL BOWDEN who looks after the UK to make a post to say when the tapes will be available from our UK stockists.

Keith Hewitt
Colourmount Board
paulb

Post by paulb »

Hi all,

Paul Bowden From Colourmount here, I am the responsable for our brand in the UK. Thank you all very much for the feedback, you are the users and you are the people we need to here from.

Mark.... We are going to officially launch the DB tape at the Spring Fair, and at this point the product will be avaible from all our UK Stockists. (see our website for a UK stockists list).

Also keep your eyes on the "Art Business today & Picture Business" for further details on the DB tape and other new products to be launched"

I will do my utmost to answer any questions regarding any matter.

cheers

Paul
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Tech Support
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the update.