Surplus Kit

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
prospero

Surplus Kit

Post by prospero »

I'm having a good clearout at the moment and trying to re-model my working space. :P

If anyone fancies a nice desk, I have one. I am slightly loathed to part with it. It's a good-looking piece of furniture. Sort of repo Regency style twin pedestal, medium brown wood with a green leather inlaid top. Eight drawers. Few knocks here and there, but it doesn't look tatty. I would imagine new it would now be in the £4-500 bracket. I'll take £100 for it. Can deliver within a reasonable distance if you slip me some petrol money. (can post a picture).

Also.... A0 drawing board which anyone is welcome to if they come and fetch it. :D

21" Panasonic TV (CRT 4:3 ratio) hardly used. No reasonable offer refused. :wink:

More treasures to follow later probably.......
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
Tim
Organisation: Deepwell Framing
Interests: Photography, Growing it, Cooking it, Eating it. Sauvignon Blanc. Syrah.

Re: Surplus Kit

Post by Tim »

Any chance of a pic of the drawing board? I'm only in East Yorks, so if you're not too far south of the bridge I'd probably make the trip!
Youth and experience are no match for age and treachery...
prospero

Re: Surplus Kit

Post by prospero »

Hi Tim. It's in the shed dismantled at the mo, but it is identical to this one....

It doesn't have the ruler on it but I have all the bits. I used it has a handy portable worktop. (Got another one the same)

I'm about 45 mins south of the bridge.
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About