2ND HAND MACHINERY REQUIRED.

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
philipsheldon
Organisation: Ashworth & Thompson Ltd
Interests: JUDO / NFFC / CRICKET / REAL ALE ...oh, and Life in general.

2ND HAND MACHINERY REQUIRED.

Post by philipsheldon »

:D

Afternoon.

Can anyone help another ex-framer returning to the fold ? The person is looking for 2nd hand machines; A Morso, Underpinner & HGP. To make it clear, we are only assisting the person, we will not be taking any money as middle men in helping a transaction be secured.

Please " PM " me or call me on ( 0115 ) 964 7507 if you have any items matching the requirements above & we'll see if all parties can be satisfied. Location of the returning framer is Essex.

Thank you.

Phil :D
There's nothing I can do if it don't get through, blame it on the Pony Express !
There's nothing I can say if it's gone a stray, blame it on the Pony Express !
framingengineer
Organisation: Leicestershire
Interests: Flight simulation, recording, staying as far away from framers as possible........... sorry farmers.

Re: 2ND HAND MACHINERY REQUIRED.

Post by framingengineer »

Hi Phil
I have usually got a number of machines in stock..........at present 2 morsos and a number of pinners, couple of mountcutters and a partridge in a............!!
Give me a call on 07793 709123
Neil
xsussfram
Organisation: Was Sussex
Interests: Art, Framing, Sculpture

Re: 2ND HAND MACHINERY REQUIRED.

Post by xsussfram »

Hi, Have a CS88, Morso and Keencut Ultimat Gold - the CS88 and Keencut are just over a year old and the Morso about three years.

Looking to do a deal on all three but can split. Not a million miles away, we're just north of Brighton next to the A23. Would need the buyer to collect. Feel free to call me on mobile 07771-863543 otherwise I will try and call you tomorrow. Cheers