Just Saying Hello

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
reggie perrin

Just Saying Hello

Post by reggie perrin »

Hello

New to this site and i thought I would just say Hi to everyone and while I'm at it Happy Christmas.

Reggie
Merlin
Organisation: Merlin Mounts
Interests: Aviation

Re: Just Saying Hello

Post by Merlin »

Hi Reggie and welcome
John GCF
reggie perrin

Post by reggie perrin »

Thanks Merlin
stcstc

Post by stcstc »

hi and welcome reggie
YPF
Organisation: Your Picture Framer
Interests: Dog agility with my 2 cocker cross spaniels and a bit of woodturning. Recently taken up the ukulele!

Post by YPF »

Hello and Merry Christmas to you too.

Steve
Steve
Chief Coffee Drinker
http://www.yourpictureframer.co.uk
reggie perrin

Post by reggie perrin »

Thanks to you all.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

Welcome Reggie, and Nadolig Llawen to you!

I see you have a CMC and do stuff for galleries, so a newbie member but not a newbie framer. Tell us more, got a shop/unit/home based set up ..... website ...... FATG member/GCF ...... Custom/commercial/both and for how long? Whereabouts in Cheshire? No need to be too specific, post code & house number or an 8 figure grid ref will do fine.

Not that I'm nosey, just that I'm REALLY nosey :)
framemaker

Post by framemaker »

Hello Reggie!

Welcome to the forum and have a good Christmas! :D
Not your average framer
Organisation: The Dartmoor Gallery
Interests: Lost causes, saving and restoring old things, learning something every day

Post by Not your average framer »

Hello Reggie and welcome,

I remember the television series "The rise and fall of Reginald Perrin". It was a real classic and a lot of the humour was both obvious and at times subtile and to some degree hidden.

The real joke was when he came back under another name and believed that nobody actually knew who he really was. Of course they all did, but were too smart to say so!
Mark Lacey

“Life is short. Art long. Opportunity is fleeting. Experience treacherous. Judgement difficult.”
― Geoffrey Chaucer
reggie perrin

Post by reggie perrin »

[quote="Roboframer"]
I see you have a CMC and do stuff for galleries, so a newbie member but not a newbie framer. Tell us more, got a shop/unit/home based set up ..... website ...... FATG member/GCF ...... Custom/commercial/both and for how long? Whereabouts in Cheshire? No need to be too specific, post code & house number or an 8 figure grid ref will do fine.
/quote]

Hello Roboframer 20 yrs as a framer mainly commercial I gave up bespoke a long time ago, but still do the odd bespoke when the local inhabitants find me.

Thanks

Reggie