Cassese spares for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
johnbourne4
Organisation: J.M. Bourne ltd
Interests: fishing and traveeling

Cassese spares for sale

Post by johnbourne4 »

I have a selection of new spare parts for Cassese Saws and underpinners for sale. We bought a job lot of spares from the Art Group auction last year for the Taurus bits and have some Cassese parts surplus to our needs, including 2 user pcbs for the 486 Ultra underpinner (I think they work in the 486 and 3099) and a blade bearing assembly for the 939 saw. Some of the bits have part numbers, but some do not, so if you might be interested email me at john.bourne4@virgin.net and I will email some photos. thanks, John
ArtWorks
Organisation: ArtWorks In Alnwick
Interests: Art, Music, Animals, History

Re: Cassese spares for sale

Post by ArtWorks »

Hi
I am looking primarily for a Cassesse Yellow Round Pressure Pad & the accompanying round holder, and maybe Green Round & Black Triangular pads.

Just on the off chance, i am also looking for a box guard for an old (not-F) Morso and a clamp on fixing bracket that would attach to these old Morsos!
Thanks very much
Zana
johnbourne4
Organisation: J.M. Bourne ltd
Interests: fishing and traveeling

Re: Cassese spares for sale

Post by johnbourne4 »

Hello there. I only have the triangular, white pad (not completely rigid, but not that soft either) with the code CASZ 1814 on it. I have several hard cylindrical nylon bungs for the 999 saw, but nothing else in the way of pads. I will be listing all of the parts that I have in a few days. I have also just scrapped a dead 486 and have the main cylinder and sysmac control box to sell. all of my bits will be cheap. regards, John