Mainline - Live Stock status on Estlite! BRILLIANT!

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Grahame Case

Mainline - Live Stock status on Estlite! BRILLIANT!

Post by Grahame Case »

Can i just thank everyone at Mainline for providing us with Live Stock updates on Estlite - with the latest version of Estlite - (7.72) now we know if stock isn't available with Mainline before we confirm the job with the customer - THANKS GUYS!

You don't know how important this is to us from a customer service point of view. We really really love it!

Hopefully some other companies will do the same - as it's a pain in the ass when you use CHOP or ordering by length and then have to phone the customer to tell them that supplier is Out of Stock.
markw

Re: Mainline - Live Stock status on Estlite! BRILLIANT!

Post by markw »

Well done Mainline. The ability to have live stock levels makes such a difference. I wish other suppliers would follow your example.
birdman
Organisation: Pelican Picture Framing
Interests: Getting up close and personal with Val

Post by birdman »

I heartily agree. The ability to confirm to customers that their moulding is available makes a huge difference to our customer service. Those suppliers that provide live websites are helpful, but it is an extra step in the process and means logging-in and checking their stock levels whilst the customer is waiting and giving them perhaps the opportunity to see the cost price, if your PC is on the counter.

Instant stock levels from within Estlite is great and well done Mainline and John McAfee of course for providing this. I hope other moulding suppliers will be able to provide the same service in the not to distant future? Have you done it yet? :D

Rolf
Rolf Lawson GCF
“I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.” Eric Morecambe
My status
Grahame Case

Post by Grahame Case »

Just a quick note before updating remember to back up estlite.
BaBaZa
Organisation: http://www.mainlinemouldings.com
Interests: Pubs

Post by BaBaZa »

Hi Grahame

I'm glad you like it. Our web guy and John have been working on it for a while.

We are working on a few new features on our website, please let us know if there are any other web functions that would be of use.

Ricky
Ricky @ Mainline Mouldings Ltd

Twitter #MainlinePolcore
Trinity
Organisation: Trinity Framing
Interests: Classic Tractors, Honda Blackbird, Eunos, anything with an engine

Post by Trinity »

A related request would be to add measurements to your catalogue (you might think this adds clutter to the full size pics), and to standardise l,w and rebate depth info across all mouldings on the website. Please.
Do not be afraid of strangers, for thereby many have entertained angels unawares.