Inmes FP-150P Pneumatic Flexipoint Driver

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
fusionframer
Organisation: Fusion Picture Framing
Interests: framing

Inmes FP-150P Pneumatic Flexipoint Driver

Post by fusionframer »

Hi all,

I am intending to upgrade from my fletcher tab guns to pneumatic. I know that omer is the most popular but has anyone have experience of the Inmes. I have an Inmes IM-5P Air-Operated Underpinner which is superb in my opinion.

Any advice gratefully received.

Many thanks

Fusionframer
www.fusionframing.co.uk

Never trust a dog with orange eyebrows.
Roboframer

Re: Inmes FP-150P Pneumatic Flexipoint Driver

Post by Roboframer »

I've never owned one (I have an Omer) but I've had a look at it on the web and it looks like a good bit of kit. It takes the same type of points as the Omer - both flexible and semi-rigid, which is good.

When I decided to go from manual to pneumatic I rang the tech-help guy of a well known supplier and asked for advice on which gun to buy - he told me he couldn't advise me, had to be impartial due to all the different makes they sold - understandable.

But he did ask me if I fancied any particular one and I said I liked the look of the Omer "That's the one" he said!
fusionframer
Organisation: Fusion Picture Framing
Interests: framing

Post by fusionframer »

I guess the safe option is to go with tried and tested. Thanks Robo for your comments.
www.fusionframing.co.uk

Never trust a dog with orange eyebrows.
Graysalchemy

Post by Graysalchemy »

I have had Omers for about 8 yrs never had a problem, they have been dropped (not recomended) and still work. Nice and light weight as well. Never used the Imnes, but there must be a reason why omers are world leaders not only in our industry but a multitude of far larger industries all over the globe.