African Wildlife Limited Edition prints to clear.

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Border Frames
Organisation: Border Frames
Interests: I have joined The Framer's Forum to sell equipment and stock from my company Border Frames. We are ceasing production at Lochmaben during October. Alan Sloan. Alternative contact is Caroline. Office no is 01387 810455

African Wildlife Limited Edition prints to clear.

Post by Border Frames »

Border Frames published these prints in the name of africanwildlifeprints.com The artist is Malawian David Kelly. Each print is signed and numbered and printed to FTG standards, from memory on 300g paper. Separate Certificate of Authenticity for each print with mini biography.

We aim to clear the factory prior to end of November, hence the prices. All prices ex VAT. Border Frames Lochmaben Lockerbie DG11 1RE 01387 810455 and ask for Caroline or Alan. info@borderframes.com

Packs of 50 priced at £50. Offers sought for approx 400 of each. Limited edition run 495 per print.
Disturbed Crossing.jpg
Disturbed Crossing.jpg (81.91 KiB) Viewed 3918 times

Disturbed Crossing Image size 28x20 inches featuring a mock charge in Shire River, Liwonde National Parl, Malawi.
LPrint_Liwandes_Eyes.jpg
LPrint_Liwandes_Eyes.jpg (96.76 KiB) Viewed 3918 times
Liwonde's Eyes Cape Buffalo. Image size 24x13 inches
Crossings_End.jpg
Crossings_End.jpg (72.34 KiB) Viewed 3918 times

Crossings End. Image size 24x13 inches.
Border Frames
Interests: I have joined The Framer's Forum to sell equipment and stock from my company Border Frames. We are ceasing production at Lochmaben during October. Alan Sloan. Alternative contact is Caroline. Office no is 01387 810455

Re: African Wildlife Limited Edition prints to clear.

Post by Border Frames »

Some sold, some of each available. We are open to offers.
Border Frames

Post by Border Frames »

More sold, some to sell. Alan
Border Frames

Post by Border Frames »

African prints still available too.
Border Frames

Post by Border Frames »

Update on African wildlife prints: Rest of factory is clear. Several hundred prints still to go. New contact details: Tel 01387 810533. email alansloan at btconnect.com. For those that know me my health issues are gong well. Alan
stcstc

Post by stcstc »

glad to hear the health issues are going ok dude