New unused underpinner for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Royall

New unused underpinner for sale

Post by Royall »

This is an Alfa minigraf A2M-200 manual underpinner which is literally one day old and apart from being taken out of it's box, assembled and tested has never been used - not even once! This is a superb professional machine for the serious framer and comes with three boxes of V nails and full instruction manual.These machines can cost as much as £870 inc vat but is being sold at the knock down price of £670 (cash only) so for anyone who's not vat registered it's a real bargain. Genuine reason for sale. It's a sturdy machine and weighs approx. 35kgs so it's collection only from just north of Bristol (unless you want to make your own arrangements with a courier). At this price it will be sold very quickly so if you're interested give me a call on 07967 138530.
Thanks for looking - Mike
Mike Royall GCF
Royall

Re: New unused underpinner for sale

Post by Royall »

I've had a text asking for a photo of the underpinner - just in case anyone else wants to see it, here it is:
Attachments
Underpinner.tiff
Underpinner.tiff (346.49 KiB) Viewed 1835 times
Mike Royall GCF
Royall

Re: New unused underpinner for sale

Post by Royall »

Yesterday afternoon I accepted an offer of £620 for the underpinner only for him to turn out to be a real time waster - thanks!
If anyone else wants to match his offer then the machine is yours - give me a call on 07967 138530
Mike Royall GCF