Slat walling and shop fittings for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Mawpix
Organisation: Mawpix
Interests: Picture Framing, Canvases etc. Movies, Music and guitar playing and film watching!

Slat walling and shop fittings for sale

Post by Mawpix »

Hello

I am closing my shop in Kettering Northants and have to remove the slat walling before I leave on the 23rd of March (less than two weeks). So I am happy to sell them either as a job lot or in single sheets if I have to.

They will come with some shelving and slat wall hooks for hanging frames. I also have some A5 leaflet holders etc which I will include. I have uploaded some pictures of how we have used them in the past, before closing the shop.

I have 9 panels measuring approx 8x4 foot. Some have had upto 3-6 inches trimmed off the bottom to allow for skirting boards. And I have 3 smaller panels approx 6x4 foot. All are in very good condition.

I include all of the grey slats and trims pictured which are normally charged extra by the manufacturer.

They can even be cut down and made into display racks as we have done in the past (examples pictured). Plus I have one 8 foot long display stand I am selling which is perfect for picture frames.

I am asking for £10.00 per panel including the grey slat inserts with no VAT to pay. These are currently £29.64 plus £8.40 for the inserts plus VAT on the manufacturers web site so £10.00 all in is a good price. I am also happy to make a deal for a quick sale or if anyone can take the whole lot off my hands by the 23rd of March.

I can not deliver so it’s collection only. I can be messaged via the site but I have limited internet access at the moment so please feel free to phone me at home on 01536 710261 or work 01536 799599.

I also have a glass display counter, poster display rack and print browser advertised. All need to go quickly so offers are welcome. Please just call me for more information.

Thanks for looking

Chris
Attachments
This is how we used them.
This is how we used them.
DSCF3565.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
Just slat wall panels
Just slat wall panels
DSCF3566.JPG (1.91 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
This is how it looks with stock on it.
This is how it looks with stock on it.
DSCF3568.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
Shop Display for sale £75.00. Collection only. 8 foot long and double sided with movable shelf.
Shop Display for sale £75.00. Collection only. 8 foot long and double sided with movable shelf.
DSCF3571.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
The other side of the display.
The other side of the display.
DSCF3572.JPG (1.92 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
Some slat panels.
Some slat panels.
DSCF3576.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 1769 times
Mawpix
Organisation: Mawpix
Interests: Picture Framing, Canvases etc. Movies, Music and guitar playing and film watching!

Re: Slat walling and shop fittings for sale

Post by Mawpix »

The slatwall panels, glass display/shop counter, and 8 foot slatwall shop display have all been sold.
I still have the 2 poster racks and posters.