Shop Counter/Glass Display Unit for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Mawpix
Organisation: Mawpix
Interests: Picture Framing, Canvases etc. Movies, Music and guitar playing and film watching!

Shop Counter/Glass Display Unit for sale

Post by Mawpix »

Hi

I am selling this shop counter for £70.00 as a quick sale. I am sorry but I can not offer delivery. It needs to go by the 23rd of the month when I close my shop for good and hand the keys back so offers are welcome. It has a glass shelf and storage area to the rear. It's about 6ft long and 3ft tall and 2 foot deep. There are some scuff marks but otherwise in good condition. Please message me or call me on 01536 799599 or 01536 710261.

I also have for sale slat wall panels, poster racking for 16x20 posters and a slat wall display stand. Please see my other posts or call me for more information.

Many Thanks

Chris
Attachments
DSCF3563.JPG
DSCF3563.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 3231 times
Mawpix
Organisation: Mawpix
Interests: Picture Framing, Canvases etc. Movies, Music and guitar playing and film watching!

Re: Shop Counter/Glass Display Unit for sale

Post by Mawpix »

The slatwall panels, glass display/shop counter, and 8 foot slatwall shop display have all been sold.
I still have the 2 poster racks and posters.