More Prints at Knock Down Prices

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
xframer

More Prints at Knock Down Prices

Post by xframer »

Some more prints available from my clearance - I can accept paypal or BACS - all sent in a tube for £4.99 and can get 3 maybe 4 prints in each tube.

Lots more to come !!

Floreadora I by Marysia Burr Art Print - nice quality around 60 x 80 cm looks fantastic framed - I have around 10 of these £5 each.
floreadora 1.jpg
floreadora 1.jpg (37.09 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
Keith Mallett - Believe Fine Art Print & Change - iconic Barak Obhama prints - great quality and a bit different - Winn Devon 70 x 100cm - I have 3 or 4 pairs £12 per pair
barak.jpg
barak.jpg (47.42 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
believe.jpg
believe.jpg (35.75 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
'Shelter of the Soul' by Lorraine Christie - High Quality Fine Art Print (image size 76 cm W x 101 cm H) really good image - large and fantastic to frame - 3 or 4 available £7 each
shelter.jpg
shelter.jpg (27.38 KiB) Viewed 2820 times
I will try and put some Colin Ruffel, Picasso, Brent Lynch and various Marilyn Monroe on later.

Please PM with any questions
xframer

Re: More Prints at Knock Down Prices

Post by xframer »

Shelter of the soul prints now sold
xframer

Post by xframer »

some dancers and barak still left
alburt39
Organisation: Private
Interests: DIY and supporting the local Breast Cancer charity

Post by alburt39 »

Good morning, I am interested in purchasing the shown print (approx 60 x 80) of Floreada1 by Marysia Burr and would wish some further details.

I look forward to your reply

Alan
xframer wrote:Some more prints available from my clearance - I can accept paypal or BACS - all sent in a tube for £4.99 and can get 3 maybe 4 prints in each tube.

Lots more to come !!

Floreadora I by Marysia Burr Art Print - nice quality around 60 x 80 cm looks fantastic framed - I have around 10 of these £5 each.
floreadora 1.jpg
Keith Mallett - Believe Fine Art Print & Change - iconic Barak Obhama prints - great quality and a bit different - Winn Devon 70 x 100cm - I have 3 or 4 pairs £12 per pair
barak.jpg
believe.jpg
'Shelter of the Soul' by Lorraine Christie - High Quality Fine Art Print (image size 76 cm W x 101 cm H) really good image - large and fantastic to frame - 3 or 4 available £7 each
shelter.jpg
I will try and put some Colin Ruffel, Picasso, Brent Lynch and various Marilyn Monroe on later.

Please PM with any questions
bluefig@msn.com
alburt39
Organisation: Private
Interests: DIY and supporting the local Breast Cancer charity

Post by alburt39 »

Hello again, the details I was requesting was how to purchase and proceed with payment.
Many thanks for your prompt response to my query.

Alan