FOR SALE - Ademco Hot Press. only £350.00 ono

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
seesaw101
Organisation: Focussed Framing
Interests: Framing, Reading, Gardening, Motorsport, Cricket, Good Cabernet or Pinotage

FOR SALE - Ademco Hot Press. only £350.00 ono

Post by seesaw101 »

At last, this faithful bit of invaluable kit has been replaced by a newer version with a see-through lid!
WP_20141130_007.jpg
WP_20141130_007.jpg (2.52 MiB) Viewed 1503 times
It has been steady and reliable and has performed flawlessly on the occasions she has been called to service. She has been well cared for, as can be seen by the attached pics and works well.

An ideal acquisition for someone starting out or doing the odd laminating job, place mats, etc.

Located in Farnborough, Hants so will need collecting as it is a touch heavy to leave to Royal Mail. :lol:

Anyone interested? More Pics are available but for whatever reason, cannot post them here. PM me should you be interested and I will forward them to you. Feel free to give me a shout on 01252 64 25 64 or mob: 07 825 925 819

Steve
Remember.- Don't insult the Crocodile 'till after you cross the river.
seesaw101
Organisation: Focussed Framing
Interests: Framing, Reading, Gardening, Motorsport, Cricket, Good Cabernet or Pinotage

Re: FOR SALE - Ademco Hot Press. only £350.00 ono

Post by seesaw101 »

:Slap: In my haste, forgot to post size.... 1050 x 750. Weighs a significant amount too!
Remember.- Don't insult the Crocodile 'till after you cross the river.