Wanted: Morso or Framers Corner Blades

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
millieri
Organisation: None Yet!
Interests: Photography, cooking, travel, music production

Wanted: Morso or Framers Corner Blades

Post by millieri »

Hello

I purchased a used Morso F earlier this year but unfortunately, the two sets of blades included were down to their last legs and my inexperience failed to spot this. Today one of the brazed edges broke on an ash moulding and my other set have about 5mm left on them, and aren't cutting well despite a recent sharpening.

I have read good things about the Framer's Corner blades on another thread on this forum, so I'm I'd like to purchase either Morso or FC blades. I'm not a high volume framer and I can't really afford £400 for two new sets so thought I'd ask here if anybody has anything available.

Thanks

Nick
Keith Hewitt
Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
Interests: Badminton, golf, gym, and exploring new places.

Re: Wanted: Morso or Framers Corner Blades

Post by Keith Hewitt »

Hello Nick.

I have passed a link to your post to a friend who has 2 sets of Morso blades for sale.
It may take a little time as I'm guessing they will need to register here before replying
So probably better if you send me a private message with your email/phone number, which I can forward

Keith
Keith Hewitt
I have visited distributors and framers in 90 countries - no two are the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XtrrWooYdg
millieri
Organisation: None Yet!
Interests: Photography, cooking, travel, music production

Re: Wanted: Morso or Framers Corner Blades

Post by millieri »

Thanks Keith. I've just picked up this message. I'll look forward to hearing from your friend.

Regards

Nick