Free Banking - for ever ??

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
foxyframer
Organisation: Hampshire Framing
Interests: Golf, DIY and baking bread,cakes, biscuits and making chilli jams and various chutneys.

Post by foxyframer »

NYA

Don't want to sound bossy here, but first thing tomorrow arrange electronic card facilities and try to negotiate the lowest rates possible.

Like Ossy amd Mark have said, it's so easy and like them we find customers prefer cards any day, especially those on holiday making an impulse purchase. Carry Amex as well - Americans.

Visits to the bank are reduced as well.

We have a camera in the gallery, but that's in the display area. No need for one over the PDQ machine. Customers will think you're recording their pin numbers.

Go to it !
Measure twice - cut once
Phill

Post by Phill »

Talking of banks, I'm getting into a slight cash flow problem(because of the slow start to the season)I'm in cornwall by the way, so I rang my helpful business manager at the TSB to ask for a small overdraft to give me a bit of breathng space, he said no problem but there is a set up charge of £100, I went balistic, :x it seem you can set up an overdraft on line for a personal account free so why not for small business, they are always going on about how they help small business what a load of tosh!
By the way the overdraft was for £500-£1000 thats a total of 20% of the £500 then charge you if you use it I'M not surprised they make BILLIONS.
I will now be looking for free banking.
Dave

COOP deal through the FSB

Post by Dave »

I use this for my other business and it is fine, used it for over twelve months and not paid a penny in charges. Also you get a twenty five pound "note" deposited into your account every year you are with them.

If you can put up with the amount of paperwork required to open the account, it is well worth it.
WelshFramer
Organisation: Neuadd Bwll Framing
Interests: Does running a framing business leave any time for interests?

Re: COOP deal through the FSB

Post by WelshFramer »

Dave wrote:I use this for my other business and it is fine....
But then I guess you have to pay FSB membership charges. How much is that? I looked at their website but couldn't find that information.
Mike Cotterell
Neuadd Bwll Framing

http://www.welshframing.com
My status
WelshFramer
Organisation: Neuadd Bwll Framing
Interests: Does running a framing business leave any time for interests?

Re: COOP deal through the FSB

Post by WelshFramer »

WelshFramer wrote: But then I guess you have to pay FSB membership charges. How much is that? I looked at their website but couldn't find that information.
OK, so I've found that now. So are there any real benefits of joining the FSB for a one person business? I see from their web site that they offer various services such as business insurance but are their offers any better than I'd get by shopping around?
Mike Cotterell
Neuadd Bwll Framing

http://www.welshframing.com
My status