Quality Moulding suppliers

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
raph.basan
Organisation: GHF
Interests: framing, cooking, brewing beer, psytrance, rock and reggae.

Re: Quality Moulding suppliers

Post by raph.basan »

Right.

we seem to be moving in the right direction.... eventually.
i was having a conversation with the man from Mylands, as we were discussing the issue again, one of our guys had got the wrong color on a frame, as it happened it was the offending bottle of stain.... he cursed a bit and then got out the right colour, the bad stain (as we now refer to it) went on patchy and blotchy and really looked terrible, he sanded it back a little, and as it was a lighter stain he just put the new one one, this being black, it went on fine... this made me look a bit closer at the walnut stain... i got out all our bottles of it and checked their batch numbers.... all of our bottles are of the same batch, except the bad one... i then went back to the drawing board and cut some ramin from one length and stained it using the new and "older" stain, the new stain went on as it should, the older one as it has been doing....patchy, blotchy, and half an hour later, still wet.... so.. do i have a bad batch of stain ? its going to go back to Mylands for testing in their laboratory.... i am happy that we have some progress.... it still does not explain everything though.....like for instance, what is the meaning of life ?
:roll:

r
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Tech Support
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

That's easy, 42.
Moglet
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.

Post by Moglet »

John wrote:That's easy, 42.
You heard it here first, folks. John is officially "Deep Thought"! :shock:
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.