Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Tangent
Organisation: Colour It You
Interests: Various crafts

Framers Corner customer care re PFK04

Post by Tangent »

I just wanted to let people know of my experience with the customer care from Framers Corner

The PFK04 that I received as a gift in January for my birthday but have only just started to use was not doing the job it should have been doing.
The wedges were going in alright but it wasn't aligned and the corners of the wedges were about 2mm from the actual mitre joint.

I called them to let them know the day before yesterday and after a lot of questions over the phone I was sent a replacement part which arrived today!
It's the bottom 'fence' which guides where you place the frame clamp.
I swapped them over and it is now spot on :D

I was particularly impressed by this level of customer service because although I knew that this was a brand new product and less than a year old, they didn't.
I explained to them that as I got it as a gift I didn't feel comfortable asking my friend for the receipt and they accepted that.
I could have received the item way earlier than this and it could even have been second hand for all they knew!

So well done Framers Corner :clap:
We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking that we used when we created them - Albert Einstein
Colour It You
Kwik Picture Framing
Organisation: Kwik Picture Framing
Interests: Picture framing
Making just that little bit of difference to someone, somewhere.

Re: Framers Corner customer care re PFK04

Post by Kwik Picture Framing »

They very good. We bought our Wizard from there, Sam was helpful and Polite and so was her Dad Aleister RIP.
Abacus
Organisation: Abacus Picture Framing and Gallery
Interests: Picture Framing, Furniture making.

Post by Abacus »

Another :clap: for Framer's Corner, after I posted a help topic about my wizard I had a phone call from Sam asking if there was anything they could do to help. Talk about pro-active, great service.
DCS
Organisation: Durham City Studios
Interests: Photography and Framing

Post by DCS »

We have dealt with Ian & Sam from Framer's Corner and can honestly say they are top notch with customer service even to the point of a very pregnant Sam travelling from Leicester to Durham to sort out a problem we thought we were having with our rented Wizard.

This week we have just purchased a new set of blades from them and they are also top notch and so sharp it's a pleasure to use them.
For my sins I own and operate
http://www.durhamcitystudios.com
kev@frames
Organisation: Moonshine Framing Penzance
Interests: 4 or 5 ...

Post by kev@frames »

and another :clap: from here. its not only the great customer service, they know all the products inside out and the technical service is second to none.