Framing Workshop to share/rent in Southern Ireland.

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Kally
Organisation: Wicklow
Interests: Artist , Interior Designer

Framing Workshop to share/rent in Southern Ireland.

Post by Kally »

Picture Framing business looking to share/split resources. . I am only framing my own paintings , great potential for second framer to provide bespoke service. . . . May suit professional artist who wants to frame their own work either. Machine free several days per week. .
An Old Master

Re: Framing Workshop to share/rent in Southern Ireland.

Post by An Old Master »

Opportunities like this are rare, somebody grab it!
Kally

Post by Kally »

Nice of you to say that, I just thought it made great financial sense, one set of good machinery could nearly serve several framers .
An Old Master

Post by An Old Master »

I wish I'd had an ppportunity like that when I was starting out. Good luck.
ms.bumz
Organisation: Commander Crow
Interests: Gift shop, gig posters, cheap and cheerful framing.

Post by ms.bumz »

Hi Kally.

I have a friend who might be interested. Currently framing with me but moving on soon. Where are you located? Do you know the size of your studio? How much would you charge per month for sharing the equipment and obviously for the disruption to your own work and space? Would studio rental be split in half as well? For how much? This is an exciting opportunity!
Kally

Post by Kally »

Thanks for enquiry, Im in Co.Wicklow, which is in southern Ireland, my studio has an upstairs, carpeted which is aprox 500sq feet, upstairs also has separate small office.. I have morso, new CS1 Underpinner and Cs89 all downstairs. I am only there average 3 days a week, so I guess we would split the week, but there is huge amount of space to allow two framers work at same time.. If you want to view etc , mobile is 0862104380. I am paying rent so ideally I want to half that. . But we could discuss etc. . I just found it v difficult to get workshop so when I got this I jumped at it, even though I knew it was too large. . Rgds. K