1000's of new prints in stock £1 each!!

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Worfield Trading
Organisation: Overstock Ltd
Interests: Framing
Fine Art
Prints and Posters

1000's of new prints in stock £1 each!!

Post by Worfield Trading »

We have just taken stock of 10's of 1000's of new prints, they have been in our holding warehouse until space was available here at our head office.

They are all top quality prints, ex bankrupt stock from one of the UK's largest print suppliers, we also have a number of purpose built print racks, boxes and packaging available.

We have had many happy customers to date, come and see our latest stock at our main warehouse @ unit 24 Halesfield 8, Telford TF74QN or give us a call 01952 684 077

were open 9-5 monday - friday but please give us a ring if you intend on coming so that we can ensure someone is available to help you.

Regards

Worfield
Dave

Re: 1000's of new prints in stock £1 each!!

Post by Dave »

For the life of me I cannot understand why you will not put pictures up. I've just bought two batches of prints off here and would undoubtedly buy some off you as well, but I need to see what sort of thing you have to offer. Unfortunately there is no way I'm driving to the opposite side of the country to take a look. It would take you an hour tops.

Dave
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

Yeah - get 'em up, all ten thousand of 'em :-)
Dave

Post by Dave »

Useful.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

No worries :-)
pramsay13
Organisation: Picture Framer (ML)
Interests: picture framing (no, really!) sport, music

Post by pramsay13 »

I think John hit the nail on the head. They have sold out of their first warehouse-full doing it this way and they are now onto their second warehouse full. There's no way they are making a fortune from selling a print at £1 so it's not worth their time to post pictures.
Me, well I like a bit of risk now and again, so I bought a batch and I'm contemplating another lot. I was pleasantly surprised by just how good they were, even considering the positive posts from others.
Dave

Post by Dave »

At the risk of starting a peeing contest, why is it not worth their time? If I had tens of thousands of items to sell at £1 each, I reckon one hour of my time at £30 an hour would be a sound investment, in fact I'd probably go to town and waste two. You'd be amazed at the lengths I will go to to satisfy some little old dear who wants a £2.50 mount for a photo of her recently deceased husband. Selling is all about technique, if you don't want to sell, I don't care, if you do, put some effort in.

I stand by my original comment. I'm quite happy to have the stuff ripped out of me, in fact I positively thrive on it, but sarcy comments now and again get my back up, probably the first time in 7 years on here I've felt the need to comment on a pointless and frankly patronizing reply.

I think the old adage along the lines of .... "if you've nothing worthwhile to contribute....." apply.

I'll pipe down now, my mild hypertension is getting the better of me and I've nothing more worthwhile to contribute.

Dave
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

The last thing I need is more prints but if it wasn't I'd happily take a £100 punt and I'm sure many others would and will like last time, or a bigger/smaller one. Even if I only liked/thought I could shift 10 of them I'd probably only have to sell two, mounted and framed, to start making money on my £100, it's this type of customer they want (barring the ones that do actually visit and pick) and I'm sure this won't be the only place they are advertising them, so I think that answers the question "why is it not worth their time'?

You don't have to drive there
Worfield Trading wrote:come and see our latest stock at our main warehouse .... or give us a call......
I didn't mean to get anyone's back up, I think I just have different ideas than some on what a silly smiley means. Anyway, I'm sure that a phone call would really help; maybe a photo or ten would paint the words that would save the phone calls, I don't know, but it worked for them last time without any.
Worfield Trading
Fine Art
Prints and Posters

Dave, we honestly do not have the time to even start photographing them with everything else we have on the go, if you ever get chance to come her you will see exactly what I mean, and I'm sure people that have been will agree with that.

We still have 50,000+ out of the first batch but have just added new ones to the collection so now theres even more to choose from

Thanks
Worfield Trading
Fine Art
Prints and Posters

we still have thousands left - give us a call and pop over and see us
SMORGAN1978
Organisation: tom morgan pictures (Manufacturing) Ltd
Interests: football

Post by SMORGAN1978 »

Hi mate,

Have you any print racks left at all.

Cheers,
Steven
Worfield Trading
Fine Art
Prints and Posters

Hi,

Not at the moment, as we as they free up I will drop you a message.

Regards