Cassese Flexipoint Driver (Red)

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
seesaw101
Organisation: Focussed Framing
Interests: Framing, Reading, Gardening, Motorsport, Cricket, Good Cabernet or Pinotage

Cassese Flexipoint Driver (Red)

Post by seesaw101 »

Hello Forumites.

I am trying to locate a Cassese Flexipoint Driver (hand tool) that fires the 'arrow' shaped flexi's. :sweating:
After some years of faithful service my existing one has decided on a go-slow and has an intermittent misfire intent. :head:

It would appear that most, like items available these days are of the Fletcher variety. As my studio is currently equipped with Cassese tools from Guillotine, underpinners etc., I would like to maintain a degree of uniformity. Another reason is the fact that I have circa 100,000 gold flexi's on my shelves. Dont want to waste them.

Any suggestions from the wise sages out there :?: I have been in email contact (admittedly one-sided) with France, without response, as to where they might be available locally in the UK.

Here's hoping.

Regards

S
Remember.- Don't insult the Crocodile 'till after you cross the river.
mho
Organisation: Valley Photo Print & Picture Framing
Interests: Photography, F1, Films, Music.

Re: Cassese Flexipoint Driver (Red)

Post by mho »

http://www.framersequipment.co.uk/guns_flexipoints.htm

I assume other places will sell them too.
seesaw101
Organisation: Focussed Framing
Interests: Framing, Reading, Gardening, Motorsport, Cricket, Good Cabernet or Pinotage

Re: Cassese Flexipoint Driver (Red)

Post by seesaw101 »

Thank you.

Not too many dealers/distributors that handle Cassese guns. Points yes but not the guns.

Thanks again for the heads-up. :clap:
Remember.- Don't insult the Crocodile 'till after you cross the river.