Oval Keencut 6

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
muffinski
Organisation: none
Interests: framing

Oval Keencut 6

Post by muffinski »

I have a oval Keencut 6 for sale, open to sensible offers, located in Gloucestershire.
toekneewood
Organisation: Home
Interests: Photography

Re: Oval Keencut 6

Post by toekneewood »

Greetings, Please could you tell me if the oval Keencut 6 and let me know the condition. I would be willing to go up to £150 as long as it is in good working order
Kind Regards
Tony
muffinski

Post by muffinski »

Hello Tony, the oval 6 is in good used condition, fully working, the the glass in the cutting base is out by a few mm, however this is easily replaced or you can put mount board in the slight gap. Its yours if you want it.
toekneewood

Post by toekneewood »

Greetings and thanks very much for the super fast reply. I am after an oval cutter as I have been given a project that needs 13 Oval & round holes cutting. The mount card is 923mm x 647mm, would it be possible to cut a mount card this big?
muffinski

Post by muffinski »

the cutting table is 50x69cm, you would not be able to cut much larger than this
toekneewood

Post by toekneewood »

Thanks very much, I will have to go back to the drawing board as I have got a hand cutter but it will not do the holes as small as I need them, that is why I was after a propper oval cutter. I think the main thing he is after is the over all size of the mount, so sorry for any time wasted.

Kind Regards
Tony
muffinski

Post by muffinski »

No problem Tony, good luck in finding what you need, you may have to consider visiting a framer with a CMC and asking them to cut these for you.