Wanted-Keencut Mountcutter

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
eyebrookgallery
Organisation: The Eyebrook Gallery
Interests: Aviation, country houses and art!

Wanted-Keencut Mountcutter

Post by eyebrookgallery »

Hello,
Used the forum a few months back to get ourselves an underpinner and Morso as we were just starting out. We got them and they have helped us with getting our framing side of the business going.

We are now looking for a Keencut Ultimat Gold, preferably the UG100 or UG120 as it is going down into the basement of our premises so the larger size would be a bit of a struggle for us space wise right now! My framer has been fine with his current mountcutter since he started as a newbie to framing etc at the start of the year but we need something better to get the v-grooves done and have had several people recommend the Keencut Ultimat Gold.
I have also been told about the Ultimat Futura being another one as well but again would need to be the smaller two of the sizes if someone had one available

If anyone could help us with one we would be very grateful! :D

Many Thanks

Victoria
Pheasant
Organisation: Pheasant Framing & Art Print Hub
Interests: Engineering, Design, Aeronautics, Sailing, Horses, Weymouth Speed Week

Re: Wanted-Keencut Mountcutter

Post by Pheasant »

Hi Victoria

We have an Ultimat Gold 48" (and many blades) that we haven't used since we moved up to a Valiani a couple of years ago. It was the mainstay of the business for many years and is in good working order but with several years of use. I haven't tried to sell it but your message made me think! £200 would be good. We are 20 mins from Gatwick Airport.

Regards Nick
eyebrookgallery
Organisation: The Eyebrook Gallery
Interests: Aviation, country houses and art!

Re: Wanted-Keencut Mountcutter

Post by eyebrookgallery »

Hello Nick, have sent you a PM.

Many Thanks

Victoria