Price for second hand Keencut Gold 1500?

Financial, legal, advertising, pricing, marketing, accountancy, bookkeeping, employment, taxation, etc.
elsa

Price for second hand Keencut Gold 1500?

Post by elsa »

HI everybody!
I'm new on this website...
Does someone know how much could be the price for a second hand Keencut ultimat gold 1500?aged no more than 1 year and in exellent working condition?the price for a new one is £1.395... I looked into E-bay but cannot find anything similar, could you please give me an idea.

Thanks
elsa
Phill

Post by Phill »

Hi Elsa, welcome to the forum, that is a really big machine, do you wan't one that big, as for price, Keencut hold their price very well, depending on condition I would think it would be around the £1000 mark, could be wrong though.
Phill
Phill

Post by Phill »

Sorry Elsa miss read your post, it seems you have one for sale, Yes!
Phill
elsa

Post by elsa »

Hi Philip,
Thank you for your reply!!
yes, I have one for sale and a Keencut Excalibur 5000 as the same age(less than 1year) , an underpinner Cassesse CS88 hardly used but still in good working condition. + more
I have to sell all my tools, some mountboards, and some mouldings as well, because we move back in france , and I don't know if I will open an other business there...That is why I ask for prices for the main tools.
Many thanks to help me

Cheers Elsa
Riz
Organisation: Telford
Interests: Picture Framing

Re: Price for second hand Keencut Gold 1500?

Post by Riz »

Hi Elsa,
I think I might be interested in Keencut Excalibur 5000. I don't know much about the machine and have never used it.
I was looking for a machine for cutting glass and the backboard.
Could you please send more information about the machine. Do you have pictures of your machine?

Thanks.

Rizwan
Merlin
Organisation: Merlin Mounts
Interests: Aviation

Re: Price for second hand Keencut Gold 1500?

Post by Merlin »

Hi Rizwan

Check this out

http://www.keencut.com/excalibur.aspx

We use the 5000 and would not be without it now. cuts Glass, Mountboard, Corri/Art-Bak and 2mm MDF with ease.
John GCF