Colourmount Pale Peach Mountboard

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
Kenneycm
Organisation: Elite Framing
Interests: Cars, framing

Colourmount Pale Peach Mountboard

Post by Kenneycm »

I know how much of hoarders we all are.. but does anyone have a 1/2 sheet of Colourmount Pale Peach hidden away anywhere? I have a client that had a frame done last year and wants another to match before I have to tell her to redo both of them
Thanks in advance.
Contemplations
Organisation: Contemplations Pty Ltd
Interests: Framing, reading, drawing, resin crafts, Pokemon

Re: Colourmount Pale Peach Mountboard

Post by Contemplations »

Hi!

Do you have the number/code for it? Or even a pic of the colour? I recently inherited a whole shop's worth of stock, and have a bunch of stuff in back that I could look through for you, but I'd need some idea of *what* I'm looking for. :) (Also not sure on how cost-effective it would be to get it to you, given I live in Australia, but I'm willing to have a look-see.)

Based on the name alone, I have most of a sheet of Colourmount 378 which might be what you're looking for? I think that's Pale Peach, according to this old stockbook https://interactivepdf.uniflip.com/2/64 ... cument.pdf

The sheet is larger than this, but has a small crease about a third of the way up, and a mark on a different side, so the usable area is about 590x580mm. I can also have a look through the second storeroom if you are still looking for a piece, since this sheet was just in an area in my workroom I cleared out last week.

Nice to meet you,

Tricia.