Missed Chance.

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Roboframer

Missed Chance.

Post by Roboframer »

I spent the weekend in Cardiff - reunion of military chums - great time had as usual, but this was the first time we've used Cardiff, up until now it's been Llandrindod Wells.

Anyway, guess what - On Saturday The Jolly Good Framer No1 and his wife came to pay me a visit at the shop on their way to Portsmouth - dang!!

Sorry I missed you John. Sorry Pat was too busy to give the guided tour (AKA 'The Assault Course')
The Jolly Good Framer #1

Post by The Jolly Good Framer #1 »

I don’t know. I travel half way across the country to pay someone a visit, only to find they have gone away for the weekend! :D

It was very nice to meet your missus. Maybe next time I’m down your way I will pop in again. I don’t know when that will but it won’t be for a few months.

Angmering looks like a nice place. The bit in the middle is called the Square???? But it had 3 sides. Surely it should be called the triangle? :P
Moglet
Organisation: An Urban Myth
Interests: I'll let you know if I get my life back.

Post by Moglet »

Oh to be a fly on the wall when you two get together! :roll: :lol:
........Áine JGF SGF FTB
Image .Briseann an dúchas trí shuiligh an chuit.
Roboframer

Post by Roboframer »

The Jolly Good Framer #1 wrote: Angmering looks like a nice place. The bit in the middle is called the Square???? But it had 3 sides. Surely it should be called the triangle? :P
Yes - haven't quite worked that one out yet either - neither has any satnav system. Same goes for 'Angmering on sea' - there's no such place - it's called 'East Preston' and is joined on to Angmering. East Preston sounds a bit 'common' for some who live there - sounds like somewhere 'up North' ........ (I typed and deleted that last inverted comma six times and got a semi colon before I realised the bottom bit was a flumb!)