Morso F Guillotine 1500mm

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
BriggyBoy
Organisation: scot frame
Interests: memorabilia

Morso F Guillotine 1500mm

Post by BriggyBoy »

Changing over some equipment and will probably sell our Morso.

We bought it new in 2020 didn't start using until 2021. As you can see it's been very lightly used (or at least I hope you can see I'm not sure how to post pictures!)

It has the side arm that came as an extra. We have just put in newly sharpened blades and literally used them for about ten cuts. They were done at mainline and it's the first time these blades have been sharpened. We also have three sets of spare blades all genuine morso all bought in the last couple of year the last pair about 6 months ago. These haven't been sharpened ever. There is one wooden box for them and the others in foam box.

All told this has cost us just over £4k. The blades are almost £300 a pair now and I'm not really sure why we bought so many we were in an we're only framing ourselves because of covid situation.

The machine has been regularly greased, has only been used to cut polcore and is in as new condition. The left arm paintwork looks slightly worn it actually came pretty much like that we couldn't get one at the time and I think it was Lionpic who had it in stock so we took it.

We are in Glasgow just north of city centre and it's pick up only. If you're arranging a courier we can put it on pallet and have use of a pallet truck to get in on to transport.

Selling everything for £2k. If anyone needs any more info I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. If no takers I'm going to shove it all on eBay Tuesday.

Thanks - hope images load if not ill post below

BenN
Organisation: Boblow Framing
Interests: Framing & photography

Re: Morso F Guillotine 1500mm

Post by BenN »

Hello, I was wondering if you still have Morso items for sale, whether you'd be interested in selling me a pair of your blades? It looks like you have/had enough there to last a lifetime!
I've seen a couple of pairs on offer for £90, but they look fairly well used.
Thanks, Ben
BriggyBoy
Organisation: scot frame
Interests: memorabilia

Post by BriggyBoy »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/354994006671

Sorry just listed all on ebay as job lot
BenN
Organisation: Boblow Framing
Interests: Framing & photography