Selling my framing equipment!

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
theframingstudio_sw
Organisation: Grant Coppock with The Framing Studio SW
Interests: Packing up so selling all framing equipment. Please contact me at grantcoppock@sky.com

Selling my framing equipment!

Post by theframingstudio_sw »

Hello everyone! I am having to stop my framing business & sell my framing equipment due to my ill health. I am selling my; Valiani Mat pro120 + silent compressor, Excalibur 5000 cutter, morso mitre cutter (foot operated), framing glass, mount boards, various hand tools etc, underpinner, and large selection of mouldings. I am very happy to answer any questions about any of the items- I have also attached some pictures!
Thank you, look forward to hearing from anyone, you can contact me on my email @ grantcoppock@sky.com
Grant
Attachments
IMG_1122.jpeg
IMG_1125.jpeg
IMG_1126.jpeg
IMG_1131.jpeg
IMG_1137.jpeg
IMG_1136.jpeg
IMG_1140.jpeg
IMG_1138.jpeg
IMG_1141.jpeg
IMG_1142.jpeg
Tudor Rose
Organisation: The Framing Lot
Interests: Tudor history, swimming, walking and needlework.

Re: Selling my framing equipment!

Post by Tudor Rose »

Sorry to hear that your health is causing you to close down. Best of luck with moving everything on. I'm sure there will be plenty of interest.

Just for info: As Moderator I have deleted the other 3 copies of this post that appeared on other parts of the Forum. Keeping one post in the Adverts/Sales/Wants will allow everyone to more easily keep track of what you've already sold and what may still be available.

Thanks
Jo Palmer GCF(APF) Adv
Textile, Mount Design & Function & Conservation

Forum Moderator & Framing Educator
www.pictureframingtraining.com
Guild Certified Examiner & Guild Accredited Trainer
Guild Master from May 2019 to May 2022