Zund - Computerized mount cutter

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
blp1973
Organisation: Beaver Lodge Prints Ltd
Interests: Woodwork

Zund - Computerized mount cutter

Post by blp1973 »

I have a number of items for sale, but I'm starting with my Zund M800 mounter cutter.

I've had this machine from new, which was purchased back in 1999. For those of you that haven't ever heard of the Zund mountcutter then you're in for a treat. Zund, a Swiss company, are renowned for making machines that last, and this one will live forever!

The machine is in a relatively good condition despite its age and is working perfectly. It has scratches here and there, but has been described by Zund themselves as one of the cleanest machines in the industry despite its age. It comes with a small compressor that is required to run it, plus a PC with Mountmaker 2 installed on it. Mountmaker 2 is the latest software available for this machine. The software is a full CAD package, that has macros built in to create and cut mounts very quickly, but you can also set up designs manually, which is how the more complex mounts can be created. I've even used it to generate our own packaging. I also have some user manuals so you can get acquainted with it, although I can help you get started if you're not to far away?

I have spare cutting matts and blades for this machine, so once you've got it home

The machine is extremely heavy and will require some pretty heavy lifting gear to get it moved, but it's easy to move around once on ground level with a pump truck. The machine is currently in storage in the CO6 Colchester area, but viewing can be arranged if required. If you message me directly I can send you a video of the machine in use. Collection is at your own expense.

I'm looking for offers in the region of £5000 (no vat to pay).

Please contact me on 07818 002196 or email me at jimjamarnold@hotmail.com if you wish to purchase or require any further information.
Attachments
2024-02-03 16.16.00.jpg
2024-02-03 16.07.29.jpg
2024-02-03 16.07.07.jpg
2024-02-03 16.06.57.jpg
2024-02-03 16.06.41.jpg
blp1973
Organisation: Beaver Lodge Prints Ltd
Interests: Woodwork

Re: Zund - Computerized mount cutter

Post by blp1973 »

blp1973 wrote: Tue 12 Mar, 2024 12:12 pm I have a number of items for sale, but I'm starting with my Zund M800 mounter cutter.

I've had this machine from new, which was purchased back in 1999. For those of you that haven't ever heard of the Zund mountcutter then you're in for a treat. Zund, a Swiss company, are renowned for making machines that last, and this one will live forever!

The machine is in a relatively good condition despite its age and is working perfectly. It has scratches here and there, but has been described by Zund themselves as one of the cleanest machines in the industry despite its age. It comes with a small compressor that is required to run it, plus a PC with Mountmaker 2 installed on it. Mountmaker 2 is the latest software available for this machine. The software is a full CAD package, that has macros built in to create and cut mounts very quickly, but you can also set up designs manually, which is how the more complex mounts can be created. I've even used it to generate our own packaging. I also have some user manuals so you can get acquainted with it, although I can help you get started if you're not to far away?

I have spare cutting matts and blades for this machine, so once you've got it home your all set and good to go.

The machine is extremely heavy and will require some pretty heavy lifting gear to get it moved, but it's easy to move around once on ground level with a pump truck. The machine is currently in storage in the CO6 Colchester area, but viewing can be arranged if required. If you message me directly I can send you a video of the machine in use. Collection is at your own expense.

I'm looking for offers in the region of £5000 (no vat to pay), but make me an offer. You never know I might accept.

Please contact me on 07818 002196 or email me at jimjamarnold@hotmail.com if you wish to purchase or require any further information.