Page 1 of 1

Lego?

Posted: Thu 08 Oct, 2026 10:19 am
by WannabeFramer
Probably a silly question, but I am good at overthinking. :oops: Better to be prepared, mind.

I've got some Lego coming in, I imagine for a simple box frame. Is there anything I need to be mindful of, other than dropping it?! :?

It is one of the Lego base boards, vertical, with mini figures all over it. Is it likely to be stable enough 'as is', or would they be better glued down? Memories of Lego Movie and Kraggle....

Re: Lego?

Posted: Fri 09 Oct, 2026 12:22 pm
by Fruitini
Reminds me of this one I made many moons ago!

viewtopic.php?p=89366&hilit=lego#p89366

I didn't stick these ones down but made it easy to unassembled so any could be put back upright. Using the lego baseboard helped!

Re: Lego?

Posted: Fri 09 Oct, 2026 4:57 pm
by Justintime
That's great!