Watch this space

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
markw

Watch this space

Post by markw »

John. What are you doing to us - watch this space - ive been watching and all i have seen is the little promo blocks disapearing - are you trying to tell us something. (apart from the obvious). Are you planning a busy weekend juggling little bits of code? :shock:
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Tech Support
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Hi Mark,

I don't mean "Watch This Space" and eventually it will display an epesode of The Simpsons or suchlike. :)

I am working on another project which I hope will be of benefit to the forum members, and this is where the link will be. However, I have come up against a couple of 'snags' which are delaying the launch, so we may be "watching this space" for some time.

So all those who are avidly watching, please avert your eyes, because the announcement, when it does come, will be of such intensity that it will probably cause retinal damage. 8)
evanstheframe

watch this spae

Post by evanstheframe »

Would you recommend we get some of those 3D glasses John?
sarah

Post by sarah »

Gents please don't encourage him :wink:

He has been doing the 'computer walk' all week our wooden floor is nearly worn thin.

He has a wee circuit of the shop that he does when he is pondering forum issues or general computer issues. It is funny to watch, starts with a little head holding then the seat moves back and he stands and stares at the screen finally he starts 'the walk' wringing his hands as he goes. No point asking him anything as he is doing a circuit as he can't hear a word. It's no wonder my poor mother has taken to talking to herself.

Well there goes my weekend off, telling tales is bound to land be some horrible chore :wink: :? Ah well c'est la vie!
markw

Post by markw »

oh how i hate daughters - mine pick up every little gesture i make and replay it back to me - apparently I wag my shoulders when i am angry - so when i am telling them off they stand their doing this infuriating little dance - I feel for your father - hes just trying to focus.
sarah

Post by sarah »

:cry:

Bless him I know he is doing the 'walk' for the greater good of framers everywhere but it makes me chuckle.

The joys of working with your family.

Oh and he found me that chore I mentioned involves a lot of cutting a pasting. Fathers can't live with with them can't live without their cheque books! :wink:
John
Site Admin
Organisation: Tech Support
Interests: Forums and stuff

Post by John »

Hey!
Somebody!
Please do Something!

There we were having a perfectly serious discussion.

Then, suddenly, we are talking about cheque books!

Excuse me while go and lie down in a darkened room.
evanstheframe

whatch this space

Post by evanstheframe »

So John, after your last post I see that you too are now in the dark about his topic :lol: