Trucut Designs for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Bladerunner
Organisation: unique Mounts Limited
Interests: Pushing the Trucut machine to it's limit

Trucut Designs for sale

Post by Bladerunner »

I am selling all my designs for the Trucut machine. There are 7 years of custom designs which amounts to hundreds of stunning displays.

Visit

http://www.uniquemounts.com/Custom2.htm

To see a couple of the designs I am talking about. Check through the whole website and you will still only see a small amount of the designs you will be getting. These are not your everyday run of the mill designs. I have put my heart and soul into these designs and they include complex logos and silhouettes. Some took me two days to complete.

You will get all my .ODF files and all my .mat files. Subjects inlcude football, boxing, cricket, film, TV, music, formula 1, Film Cel designs, wedding mounts including hearts and ribbons, etc. They can easily be ammende to suit your personal requirements.

This is an amazing addition for anyone who has a Trucut mount cutter. I will even do a few new designs for any pruchaser, to their specifications. I will also include e-mail/phone back up to help you on your way.

If you any questions please contact me at,

simon@uniquemounts.com

Thanks
Robbieb.jpg
Robbieb.jpg (31.68 KiB) Viewed 1314 times