Gunnar F1-XL for sale, also Cassese Ultra 3099, Plus Plus

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
loch ryan
Organisation: Loch Ryan Arts
Interests: picture framing

Gunnar F1-XL for sale, also Cassese Ultra 3099, Plus Plus

Post by loch ryan »

Full professional picture framing workshop for sale, either as a job lot or item by item.

Gunnar F1-XL computer mount cutter (cut count 2800), Cassese Ultra 3099 programmable pneumatic underpinner, Morso F metric with extended support arm, Hot Press HGP 360 Vacumn Press, DryTec 26" jet mounter, Excaliber 5000, Epsom 9880 printer, Epsom R2400 printer, Fletcher Pneumatic framemaster, Omer 53.4 Air Flexi Driver, Omer 50.16 SL Air Stapler, Jun Air twin cylinder compressor, and extensive other tools, equipment and sundries. All is in excellent order and only two years old. Usage has been very light.

For further info please e-mail richard at richard_harnett@hotmail.com
Steve Goodall
Organisation: Wessex Pictures Group
Interests: Gothic Punk / Man City / Photography...

Re: Gunnar F1-XL for sale, also Cassese Ultra 3099, Plus Plu

Post by Steve Goodall »

Hi All - I just wanted to add to this post - the HGP360 & JM26 are "mint" & as always will receive complete support from Hot Press

If you have any questions about these two items - other than the price - please let me know - I am guessing that there are some materials to be had with these too - making for a good deal...

Good Luck Richard!!!
Your too late I'm afraid - I retired in April 2024 :sun:
Graysalchemy

Post by Graysalchemy »

Hi all

Just wanting to say that if anyone is looking for a pneumatic underpinner the 3099 is the DB's and to say to find a second hand one is like finding rocking horse doo doo. Very good machines they give you excellent joints better than any foot underpinner. You will need a compressor but I ran mine for many years on a twin pot bambi without any problem.

Some good finds there especially by the sounds of it they are mint. I was always given the advice to buy second hand equipment from a bespoke framer and not one of us commercial framers. :lol: :lol:

Sorry to see that you appear to be giving up Richard. :) :) :)
Gus
Organisation: Not yet.
Interests: Off road motorcycling; Youth work; Watching sport - motocross; speedway and rugby mainly.

Post by Gus »

I know it's a long shot but....

if the jet mounter is for sale still, can you pm me please.

Many thanks
Primrose
Organisation: Primrose Gallery
Interests: not enough space

Post by Primrose »

would you sell the Gunnar separately and if so what are you looking for price wise
Thank you
Neil