Morso EH for sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
RichardC56
Organisation: Cambridge
Interests: Photography

Morso EH for sale

Post by RichardC56 »

I have a surplus Morso EH for sale for which I am open to reasonable offers prior to listing it on Ebay.

I bought it some months ago expecting to use it but plans have changed and it is now for sale

I have a manual and found out that it is a 1995 model and, as far as i can see, it is in fully working order
upload
Organisation: alloa
Interests: movies

Re: Morso EH for sale

Post by upload »

whats a reasonable offer ?

£500 ?
always look an the bright side of life...
JamesC
Organisation: The Framed Picture Company
Interests: Printing and Framing, Canvas Prints, Perspex Mounting, Graphic Design, Football, Tennis, Golf, Computers, Film, Antiques, Mountain Biking, Bass Guitar, Music, Art, Mensa

Re: Morso EH for sale

Post by JamesC »

They are c. £8k inclusive of VAT new and Morsos hold their money, even an F can get much more than that. Maybe a bit more to go wrong with an electric one though which makes buying new more attractive.

I would say £2-3k depending on condition is a good buy given it is quite old, especially for a more busy senior picture framer who will reap the saved energy.

I think people need to know if it is the three or single phase version - but they are not power hungry machines and mine currently runs from a converter plugged into single phase, going to run on three phase in the new unit we take next week.