Business For Sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
aquaframe
Organisation: Opal Art & Framing
Interests: All things outdoors.

Business For Sale

Post by aquaframe »

Hi
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this topic, but here goes.

My husband and I are retiring and we would like to sell our business as a going concern as it is would be a crying shame for it to close - it is a little gem with a fabulous client base and bags of potential. I attach the details of it in a word document.

If you know of anyone who is looking for a change of career or to relocate then please pass them the details.

Thank you for listening

Aqua
Attachments
businessspec.docx
(15.27 KiB) Downloaded 407 times
Normski
Organisation: Norman Longstaff Wholesale Fashion Acces
Interests: Arty Stuff and football religion but not polotiks

Re: Business For Sale

Post by Normski »

Norman asks
Is it a village or a town
is it a shop with a shop front?
How much space?
What machines have you got?

Norman 07803 826 311
aquaframe
Organisation: Opal Art & Framing
Interests: All things outdoors.

Re: Business For Sale

Post by aquaframe »

Hi Norman

Thank you for your query.

The shop is in a large village. It has several very well used shops and we get customers from the village and from a lot of the surrounding villages and Northampton. The beauty of it not being on a busy high street is that you are not bound by the normal opening hours so can make your opening hours to suit your lifestyle. We open 4 1/2 days a week and our customers are very well trained to know when we are open!

The shop is a shop front with a gallery area, a top room with a sink and tea making facilities, and a workshop which has the Morso etc. I do not have the exact square footage to hand, but if you want I can let you have that information on Monday.

Machinery we have:

Morso
Keen cut A frame glass and board cutter
Keen cut ultimat gold mount cutter
Hot press vacuum press
Cassesse underpinner

Also included is the rest of the equipment you need to keep the business running smoothly. All of the machines except the Morso have been purchased in the last five years and are in good working order.

I hope this gives you some more to go on, but if you want to know anything else then let me know.

Kind regards

Aquaframe