What comes after 1018..?

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
Cathy
Organisation: Abington Framers
Interests: erm apart from framing & art, finding more power tools DIY Reading cookin & mad stuff like leather armour making & taking part in historical & other battle re-enactments etc

Re: What comes after 1018..?

Post by Cathy »

Bill Henry wrote:Oh, great!

One forum where I could gather information and enjoy civil conversations without a raving lunatic like Cathy butting in, and YOU GUYS BLEW IT!

I thought this forum's standards were higher than that of The Grumble, but NoOOo!

You really ought to consider keeping the riff-raff out of here.
I hope your not saying that I am a Raving Lunatic, not nice at all, although do admit to quirky :roll:
i-m-chickie
Organisation: Needle Craft World
Interests: Needlework, Framing, Crank calls, snobby food, baking piles of cookies

Post by i-m-chickie »

Oh Peter...What are you doing donning my baby chickie...and my name. That is rather too much avatar for ya sport, go back to your rather hairy viking thingy...

Do you folks really toss chevrons whilst drunk at happy hour...?

Will their be very very long happy hours whilst you await a new PM..or does no on give a flying fig...?
FrameArt

Post by FrameArt »

I think they will have to drag the old one out of No10 first. :head:
FrameArt
i-m-chickie
Interests: Needlework, Framing, Crank calls, snobby food, baking piles of cookies

Post by i-m-chickie »

You folks are raucous enuff to take him out by force...

You chevron chuckin fools..

I am looking for the hairy viking myself Peter...and You face has too many Pixels in it to be my avatar...Too BAD!! It's probably that scruffy beard...well and the doctoring I did to it!
Bill Henry
Organisation: Not so much - it's kind of messy.
Interests: Dry mounting dog hair, counting age spots on old people, playing chess with wood elves, scheming to take over the world.

Post by Bill Henry »

Yeah, and so's this

Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent! – Porky Pine
prospero

Post by prospero »

Gimme my monkey back! Or the chicken gets it. :shock:

Chickie will have to change her name or it will lead to confusion. We already have a Cathy. :)

How about Bruce?
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
prospero

Post by prospero »

Oh God. Now you've woken Bill up. :Slap:
i-m-chickie

Post by i-m-chickie »

Your forum doesn't allow for very big pixel-ed avatars...I have a very nice pic of Peter with a handlebar mustache...so you first relinquish the chickie renegade and we'll see about the PG Monkey...Or I will Plaster your real Mug all over this forum and send some of the most annoying stitcher's in Britain to get their stuff framed with ya...tell them you dig old, stitching chicks...Don't toy with me Peter, my power traverses the ocean. :twisted: OOOO cool emoticon...Love the Brits!! :lol:
i-m-chickie

Post by i-m-chickie »

Bill Henry wrote:Yeah, and so's this

Go away Bill!
prospero

Post by prospero »

Happy now? :flower: :party:
i-m-chickie

Post by i-m-chickie »

Very good Peter...Now get rid of my name off your signature or I will email a customer of mine that would annoy you quite a bit....

And I will make a signature of my of Mr R. :roll:
Bill Henry
Interests: Dry mounting dog hair, counting age spots on old people, playing chess with wood elves, scheming to take over the world.

Post by Bill Henry »

Cathy wrote: I hope your not saying that I am a Raving Lunatic, not nice at all, although do admit to quirky :roll:
No, not you Cathy; the “Other Cathy”. Five out of seven Forum Members say that you’re okay … or, at least, marginally acceptable.

(People who post on The Grumble are called Grumblers. Are People who post on The Forum, Forumers?)

I’m talking about the “New, upstart Cathy” who lives in the alligator infested, mosquito ridden swamps of Florida where blind octogenarians are allowed to drive 15 miles per hour on the highway.

In the name of decency and to avoid civil unrest, SHE should be banished from this here Forum.
Cathy
Organisation: Abington Framers
Interests: erm apart from framing & art, finding more power tools DIY Reading cookin & mad stuff like leather armour making & taking part in historical & other battle re-enactments etc

Post by Cathy »

i-m-chickie wrote:Oh Peter...What are you doing donning my baby chickie...and my name. That is rather too much avatar for ya sport, go back to your rather hairy viking thingy...

Do you folks really toss chevrons whilst drunk at happy hour...?

Will their be very very long happy hours whilst you await a new PM..or does no on give a flying fig...?
Never "Chucked a chevron" but plenty of axe's & spear's at weekend's tho, Oh & dagger's at target's in a beertent once :lol: , before HSE reg's stopped us having Real fun :cry:
Bill Henry

Post by Bill Henry »

As it so happens, the “Word of the Day” (May 8, 2010) on Earthlink.net is

chevron
Definition - a badge or insignia in the form of an inverted V.

So if “Other Cathy” would abandon her colo(u)ring book and pick up a dictionary on occasion, she might not have to embarrass herself by asking silly questions.