the 6th China (Shenzhen) International Frame & Picture Exhi

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
leo wu
Organisation: exhibition company
Interests: exhibition

the 6th China (Shenzhen) International Frame & Picture Exhi

Post by leo wu »

Dear Sir/Lady:

Thanks for receiving my mail, I am Leo, From China Frame & Picture Association, it's my great pleasure to invite you to visit the 6th China (Shenzhen) International Frame & Picture Exhibition ,which will be hold on June 17th-19TH 2011 in the Venue:Shenzhen Convention& Exhibition Center.
For more information,please visit the website: http://huakuang2007.cn/index.asp

As you know, the Frame & Picture Exhibition in Guangzhou is the only wholesale trade show that features an unparalleled selection of frame and picture. There are 50% of the Chinese Frame & Picture of manufacturing in Shenzhen and surrounding areas. Whether you are looking for the newest collections from your favourite established brands or one-of-a-kind creations from local designers, you will find everything you need at the Frame & Picture Exhibition. Visiting this Exhibition is the best way to see the season's newest products. The sectionalized layout is fantastic. It's a convenient and efficient approach for sourcing new products, and,it’s very exciting for you to see a truly unique selection of products that you cannot see at any other show.

In order to thanks for your supporting for the Frame & Picture Industry, the 6th China (Shenzhen) International Frame & Picture Exhibition will be able to get visa for all visitors, we will apply an official invitation letter to you, and provide the four-star hotel free of charge during the show time in China, also can make appointment with manufacturer for you and free to lead you to visit their factories, welcome to visit.
Attached please find the SZ Frame & Picture show invitation letter and application for you, please fill the apply form up and send it to me, so that I can make you as the VIP visitor give you free entrance, apply discount five-star hotel and VIP services for you.

Please make reasonable arrangements for SZ Frame & Picture show, we are looking forward to meeting with you in June in Shenzhen. Please fill the apply form and send back to me.Wish you have a nice day!

Best Regards

Yours sincerely:
Leo

E-mail: ruien610@hotmail.com
ruien610@gmail.com
MSN ID:ruien610@hotmail.com

Mobil: +86 15013168037
TEL:+86 20-85540037
FAX:+86 20-85556058
http://huakuang2007.cn/index.asp
Teresa
Organisation: The Frameworks
Interests: good food, good wine, good friends, travel, live music,

Re: the 6th China (Shenzhen) International Frame & Picture E

Post by Teresa »

Tempting excuse for a holiday , would it be a valid business expense ? I spent eleven years in Hong Kong and would love an excuse for a trip back there,
leo wu
Organisation: exhibition company
Interests: exhibition

Re: the 6th China (Shenzhen) International Frame & Picture E

Post by leo wu »

Thanks for your reply.If you are able to visit this exhibition,I could arrange your schedule including eating and acommodation.Waiting for your reply soon.