HotPress 26" JetMounter JM26

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
BigBazza
Organisation: Frame by Frame
Interests: Allsorts!

HotPress 26" JetMounter JM26

Post by BigBazza »

Hi Folks,

Following the arrival of my shiny new 34" Jetmounter, I now have my 'old' 26" JM26 Jetmounter up for sale.

It has been very well looked after and is in great condition - the only reason I'm upgrading is for the convenience of being able to run a full board through the 34" machine.

For almost all your day to day mounting tasks, the 26" machine will be fine....especially if you're into any of the modern stuff such as mounting to Acrylic or MDF blocks or directly onto glass, etc.

There are no film stocks with it as I will be continuing to use them on the 34" machine, but I'm sure if you speak very nicely to Steve Goodall (Forum Regular and HotPress Employee / Guru) he'll be more than happy to help you out with a small selection of samples to get you started and many pointers, hints and tips on how to get the best out of these machines and where to get your films / adhesives / laminates.

Steve also has a fantastic DVD on using these mounters (I'm afraid I'm keeping mine!) which he may send out too.

I'm based in Prestwick, Ayrshire and you are more than welcome to come and collect and pay cash or alternatively, I'm just as happy to arrange a courier to deliver it at cost (it's quite heavy, so I would estimate £40-50 would ship it anywhere in the mainland UK).

Price - £450
arthur_1985
Organisation: marqueeart
Interests: bikes

Re: HotPress 26" JetMounter JM26

Post by arthur_1985 »

hi, have you still have jetmounter for sale?
thanks
a.
BigBazza
Organisation: Frame by Frame
Interests: Allsorts!

Re: HotPress 26" JetMounter JM26

Post by BigBazza »

Yes, it's still available - and sorry for the delay in replying - I have e-mailed you with my contact number if you're still interested.

Thanks

Barry