Quality Framing Equipment For Sale

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
RChanter
Organisation: Photoscene
Interests: Mountain Biking

Quality Framing Equipment For Sale

Post by RChanter »

Hello, due to the closure of my business I am looking to sell my picture framing equipment.
All items will be available end of October 2014. Due to the size of the items unfortunately it will be collection only from North Devon. There is no VAT on these items.
Any questions please let me know via pm

CASSESE 299M XL2 PNEUMATIC UNDERPINNER - £2500.00
Purchased brand new and delivered from Wessex Pictures on 10th April 2014. Has had very light use and is in fantastic condition. Great piece of machinery.

KEENCUT ULTIMAT FUTURA 1200 48" MOUNT CUTTER - £680.00
Purchased new from Lion Picture Framing Supplies in December 2013. Again has had minimal use and is in great condition, couple of very minor scratches. Only slight issue is that the little rubber feet have a tendency to fall off and one or two may be missing.

LION BENCH END GUILLOTINE 1140MM/45" - £440.00

Purchased new from Lion Picture Framing Supplies in February 2014. Very good condition, used nearly exclusively for cutting 1.4mm mountboard.

MORSO F FOOT OPERATED WITH THREE PAIRS OF BLADES - £350.00
This machine is old and has been used a lot. It has a lot of cosmetic wear and tear. It will also need some TLC to get it back up to scratch.
The measuring guide has worn a lot and in some places it is difficult to read the numbers so this could probably do with replacing in the near future. I would also suggest that the rebate supports should be replaced as they are not working as well as they could be.
The three sets of blades are old as well but have always been professionally sharpened ( They were sent to Venton Enterprises for years) They do require sharpening currently though.
Even though it could definitely do with some refurbishing/maintenance, it is currently working and achieving good results.

KEENCUT SYSTEM 3000 48" SHEET CUTTER - £270.00
Again this piece of equipment is old and has a lot of cosmetic damage but is still working acceptably well (couple of pieces missing).
Over the years it has mainly been used for cutting 2mm float glass and 2mm MDF, has occasionally been used for thicker sheets but rarely.

WORK BENCH 48" X 43" X 33" (W X D X H) - £60 each

I have two work benches at the above size. They are constructed from metal and have a wooden base. These two also have bars underneath for storing sheets of mount board vertically. Each bench has 26 dividers (you can get roughly 10 sheets between each divider). The dividers could do with being re-sprayed as they have become slightly grubby/rusty over the years (I leave the sheets in the bags they are delivered in to stop them getting dirty).
One of the benches has a shelf on the end for a mount -cutter to sit on (My 48" futura is there at the moment).
I also have an additional bench that is exactly the same size as the other two but has wooden shelves underneath which have been used for storing customers work.
These benches are old and have been modified to fit different pieces of equipments, so there are some holes and some parts welded on to it that no longer serve a purpose but it is a good sturdy work bench.

Cheers
Ross
RChanter

Re: Quality Framing Equipment For Sale

Post by RChanter »

Sorry it is actually a Keencut System 4000 not a 3000. I will try and post some pics soon if anyone is interested.
RChanter

Post by RChanter »

Please note that the Keencut system 400, Keencut Ultimat Futura and the two benches with mount board storage underneath have now been sold.

Any questions about the remaining items please let me know.

Ross
01769 573461
Yacht762
Organisation: The Framing Studio
Interests: Sailing, Gliding

Post by Yacht762 »

Hi interested in the futura mount cutter, can you send me a couple of pictures of it, I'm think of buying a new one but if yours is good it would be of interest.
Regards
Adrian
Sorry just noticed it has gone.
RChanter

Post by RChanter »

Morso and last bench now sold. Bench end guillotine and under Pinner still available!

Any questions just let me know via pm or 07880634723
RChanter

Post by RChanter »

I am now reducing the price of my remaining items.

I would like to get around £2200.00 for my underpinner and £250.00 for the bench end guillotine, both of these items are fantastic pieces of kit and are in brilliant condition.

Please let me know if you are interested are have any questions, if not I will have to try my luck on the big horrible auction site.

Here are some photos for you to peruse

Cheers,
Ross

2.jpg
2.jpg (76.99 KiB) Viewed 5660 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (1.43 MiB) Viewed 5660 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 5660 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 5660 times
Attachments
299 a
299 a
1.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 5660 times
RChanter

Post by RChanter »

All available equipment has now been sold! Thank you all for your interest! And thanks also to the mods and sponsors of this fine forum!

All the best,
Ross